Thank You Autumn Sunshine for this nomination. I am deeply touched for the consideration of this Award. She’s a Twinnie just like me and I totally recommend her blog because she is just full of creative energy in her poetry and her style of writing inspires the child in me. Thank You for gracing me with this award yet again so that I can now share it with others that also inspire me.
The Sunshine Award, like all other rewards, has some rules:
- Include the award’s logo in a post or on your blog
- Answer 10 questions about yourself
- Nominate 10-12 other fabulous bloggers
- Link your nominees to the post and comment on their blogs, letting them know they have been nominated
- Share the love and link the person who nominated you.
- Favorite color: Brown
- Favorite animal: Lion
- Favorite number: 7
- Favorite non-alcoholic drink: Tea
- Prefer Facebook or Twitter? I prefer both.
- My passion: Writing and Talking a lot, not to be heard but to make people smile, lol.
- Prefer getting or giving presents: The best of both worlds works for me but I think I enjoy giving more.
- Favorite pattern: Bling bling. I love shiny things. You can’t go wrong.
- Favorite day of the week: Friday
- Favorite flower: African Violets and orchids.
My nominees are the the following fellow bloggers below:
PoeticJourney251 – dealing with sickle cell anemia and poetically translates her life with words
Bipolarmuse – a survivor and strong willed woman who endures with bipolar disorder who screams with imagination and genius with her poetry and her writing.
awakening psyche – a spirit of a poet and a heart that digs at the human soul
1meremortal – amazing way with words. Always challenges me with his way of seeing the world
Korahomes – a young lady with a heart open to the realities spoken with truth to her real life experiences
dlsrfairytale – creativity and artistic genius. Must see.
Shenine – Just check out her lounge of knowledge it’s awesome.
Russell Mazonde – The philosopher of life
CurlyCarly – I love Her! She soooo funny. A friend you wish you had!
VisionKeeper – A visionary seeking a world of compassion in her words and thoughts
Mtsweat – A Couple that share thoughts for the soul.
The Way I Live Naturally – Youthful girl full of entertaining ideas that she comes up with.
I know it says 12 but I really want to add this person here whom I recently discovered
thepoeticgoblin – An amazingly creative poet who captures words differently and yet awe inspiring.
I know you’ll enjoy these as much as I do. Check them out, they are an amazing bunch!